1 1/2" x 3/8"
Simple, yet fun, these vintage chrysoprase earrings have faceted, square, and triangle-shaped apple-green-glass stones. They are mounted in silver-tone metal frames. These all-original 1930s screw-back earrings have a nice swing and can be modified for pierced ears. Scroll down to see other Art Deco pieces that compliment this pair.
Only 1 item available
- Vintage Necklaces, 1930s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis 1930s chrysoprase necklace has five polished-glass stones separated by geometric stacks of chrome spacers that give it a real Machine Age look. The silver-tone chain with alternating flat and wavy links closes with a screw-barrel clasp. I think this piece is European in origin. Scroll down to see chrysoprase Art Deco earrings and a Machine Age bracelet to wear with this necklace.USD$245.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis chrysoprase bead necklace with polished green-glass disks in the front half has onyx-glass disks in the back. The focal point is formed with black-glass beads that are thicker, faceted and graduated in size. This vibrant Art Deco piece, in a striking color combination, closes with an older concealed clasp that looks like a narrow tube. You could emphasize either color by wearing chrysoprase or onyx Art Deco earrings and/or bracelets – scroll down to see a selection. This necklace has so many possibilities!USD$275.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1930s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis chrysoprase green necklace has rectangular-shaped stones that alternate with square crystals. All are mounted on linked silver-tone frames, in the style of Art Deco chicklet necklaces. Although unmarked, the design and quality of this jewel make me think it was made in Germany. The faceting of the crystals is superb, and the mountings of the stones are highly-decorated. The silver-tone metal may be sterling, although the stone frames are unmarked. This gorgeous piece from my personal collection closes with an older-style spring-ring clasp. Scroll down to see Art Deco earrings and bracelets to wear with this classic piece.USD$475.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis statement choker necklace features faceted, opaque chrysoprase-, onyx- and ruby-glass disks and rondelles. The components are strung on metal chain. The necklace closes with a screw-in clasp formed by two of the disks. Based on the construction of this piece, I think it is European in origin. As often happens with necklaces made like this one, the chain has stretched. I don’t recommend having a jeweler cut the excess – just keep it at the back. This multi-colored, versatile necklace can be worn with many Art Deco jewels, depending on the color you wish to emphasize — scroll down to see a selection. Or wear your real or faux diamond studs to complete the look.USD$245.00
- Vintage Bracelets, 1930s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis chrome bracelet features a trio of curved, polished links, inspired by radio or car grills. They alternate with five rows of textured links in the tank-track pattern. This piece, with a concealed clasp, is a great example of Machine Age design that incorporates two motifs of the style. I think this wonderful and unusual bracelet is European in origin. It goes with everything, and it's perfect for a woman who likes to wear cool colors! Scroll down to see several colorful coordinating pieces.USD$225.00