Citrine, Diamanté & Sterling Bangle by Leach & Miller
Leach & Miller
Inside length: 7 1/4"; width: 3/16"; diameter: 2 1/2"
"STERLING" and "L&M" with their leaf design in between
This citrine bangle bracelet features sets of five faceted, round deep-citrine (or golden-topaz) glass stones alternating with five faceted diamanté. The stones are channel-set in narrow, curved sterling silver with engraved edges. The ends meet with a pair of diamanté-set scrolls rather than a clasp. Longer than the typical bracelet of this era, this Leach & Miller creation may have been designed to be worn on the upper arm, as a so-called slave bracelet. You can wear it now either way – simply pull apart the ends to put it on. This unusual jewel is perfect for a woman who looks best in warm colors. Scroll down to see a selection of complementary pieces.
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese classy citrine dangle earrings are fashioned from faceted glass stones shaped like gumdrops. They are suspended from citrine-glass beads and a matching stone set in silver-tone metal. The original screw-backs were converted to sterling silver ear wires with lever backs for pierced ears by my expert jeweler. If you don’t have pierced ears and are looking for similar earrings with screw backs, scroll down to see what is available. Included are necklaces and bracelets that complement these earrings, an essential jewelry wardrobe staple for those who look best in warm colors.USD$245.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese citrine pendant earrings from the mid-1920s are probably Czech in origin. What’s really unique is the metal inlays in each glass drop, which give the appearance of marcasites. The faceted, domed crystal at the top (designed to fall at the earlobe) is the same color as the bead and drop. These all-original, Art Deco screw-back earrings are rich in color and can be modified for pierced ears. Scroll down to see a pair that has already been converted as well as coordinating pieces.USD$245.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis chicklet necklace is a variation of the typical Art Deco style. Instead of square-cut stones, this one is fashioned from deep-citrine-glass and crystals in the shape of parallelograms. The stones are set in unmarked silver-tone frames. Some of the crystals have tiny corner chips, but they are not visible when the necklace is worn. The combination of colors and the shape of the stones make this jewel unique and versatile. Scroll down to see Art Deco pieces that coordinate well with this shade of citrine and with crystal.USD$245.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThe design and construction of this tiered necklace, a variation on the 1920s chicklet-style, is first class. Golden yellow, square-cut glass stones alternate with oblong crystals to form the necklace and tiered centerpiece. Round dangling citrine-glass stones add the movement that was so essential in the Art Deco era. All of the stones are faceted and mounted in decorated, silver-tone metal. The construction makes me think this piece was made in Europe. This divine jewel, which I initially purchased for myself, closes with a spring-ring clasp. Scroll down to see a number of Art Deco earrings and bracelets to wear with this piece.USD$395.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese citrine briolette earrings from the 1920s feature faceted, citrine-glass pendants hanging from silver-tone chains. A small citrine bead accents each chain, and a citrine stone sits at the earlobe. These earrings are probably Czech in origin, are in all-original condition, and can be modified for pierced ears. The length makes this pair especially elegant. You can wear them with several Art Deco citrine necklaces and bracelets – scroll down to see a selection. A lovely color for a woman who likes to wear warm hues.USD$295.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese 1920s drop earrings are fun and unusual but hard to describe. The pendant is a ball composed of a faceted, golden-topaz-glass disk sandwiched between two shiny, silver-tone domes. A golden-topaz glass stone sits at the ear lobe, and a small bead is at the center of the paper-clip chain. These all-original, long earrings have screw-backs, which can be modified for pierced ears. Wear them with off-duty and business-casual attire. Scroll down to see a bracelet and necklace to wear with these jewels.USD$245.00