Citrine & Sterling Bracelet by Wells
7 1/8" x 1/2"
This 1930s Wells sterling bracelet features a centerpiece of four faceted, cushion-cut citrine-glass stones set in silver frames. Four filigree panels are linked to each side of the center, which is finished with an outline of the stones. The detail on the front and back of this bracelet is extraordinary. The links that hold the panels together give it a bit of a Machine Age-feel and enhance the articulation of the piece. This well-made bracelet closes with a concealed clasp. A truly stunning and unusual piece! Scroll down to see Art Deco necklaces and earrings in similar shades of citrine that look great with this jewel.
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese classy citrine dangle earrings are fashioned from faceted glass stones shaped like gumdrops. They are suspended from citrine-glass beads and a matching stone set in silver-tone metal. The original screw-backs were converted to sterling silver ear wires with lever backs for pierced ears by my expert jeweler. If you don’t have pierced ears and are looking for similar earrings with screw backs, scroll down to see what is available. Included are necklaces and bracelets that complement these earrings, an essential jewelry wardrobe staple for those who look best in warm colors.USD$245.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese citrine briolette earrings from the 1920s feature faceted, citrine-glass pendants hanging from silver-tone chains. A small citrine bead accents each chain, and a citrine stone sits at the earlobe. These earrings are probably Czech in origin, are in all-original condition, and can be modified for pierced ears. The length makes this pair especially elegant. You can wear them with several Art Deco citrine necklaces and bracelets – scroll down to see a selection. A lovely color for a woman who likes to wear warm hues.USD$295.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis citrine and topaz necklace from the 1920s has faceted, square-cut stones set in silver-tone frames. The shape and construction of the piece is known today as a chicklet necklace. When it was made, it was called a channel necklace. The alternating warm shades make this piece very wearable with a variety of colors. Another great Art Deco necklace from my personal collection. Scroll down to see citrine and topaz pieces to wear with this jewel.USD$295.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThe design and construction of this tiered necklace, a variation on the 1920s chicklet-style, is first class. Golden yellow, square-cut glass stones alternate with oblong crystals to form the necklace and tiered centerpiece. Round dangling citrine-glass stones add the movement that was so essential in the Art Deco era. All of the stones are faceted and mounted in decorated, silver-tone metal. The construction makes me think this piece was made in Europe. This divine jewel, which I initially purchased for myself, closes with a spring-ring clasp. Scroll down to see a number of Art Deco earrings and bracelets to wear with this piece.USD$395.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese citrine pendant earrings from the mid-1920s are probably Czech in origin. What’s really unique is the metal inlays in each glass drop, which give the appearance of marcasites. The faceted, domed crystal at the top (designed to fall at the earlobe) is the same color as the bead and drop. These all-original, Art Deco screw-back earrings are rich in color and can be modified for pierced ears. Scroll down to see a pair that has already been converted as well as coordinating pieces.USD$245.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis vintage citrine necklace is a classic and well-made Art Deco chicklet design. It features square-cut, faceted glass stones set in sterling frames with a spring-ring clasp. The high-quality of this piece is due to the use of sterling silver in the settings and links, which was unusual in this necklace style. A perfect adornment for those who look best in warm colors. Scroll down to take a look at bracelets that look great with this jewel.USD$345.00