Crystal & Sterling Art Deco Collar
15" x 5/8"
Sterling silver settings hold beautifully-faceted oblong- and square-cut crystals in this lovely and versatile Art Deco collar. Even the hidden tongue-in-groove clasp is topped with crystals. This necklace looks great on any color of clothing or on a bare neck. I have several pairs of Art Deco crystal earrings that would complement the look.
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryIf you’re looking for glamour, these teardrop earrings are for you! They feature bead-set diamantés in round and baguette shapes leading to a large, faceted glass drop. These all-original screw-back earrings, which were in my personal collection, can be modified for pierced ears. A few tiny nicks on the teardrops can be seen only with a jeweler's loupe. Wear these long and luxurious pendants and you’re guaranteed to be noticed! Scroll down to see a lovely selection of coordinating bracelets.USD$345.00
- ArchivesThese 1920s earrings feature a large, faceted, round crystal bead dangling from a filigree caps. Above each pendant is a small, faceted, round bead set between the halves of a pointed-top bicone bead. The original screw-backs were converted to sterling silver ear wires with lever backs for pierced ears by my expert jeweler. These earrings walked the runway at Toronto Fashion Week for Spring 2019. Scroll down to see a selection of necklaces and brooches – in crystal alone and in combination with colored stones – to wear with these versatile earrings. Can you guess which bracelet the runway model wore with them?USD$245.00
- ArchivesDainty and elegant, these 1920s earrings feature a faceted crystal ball dangling from a fine sterling silver chain. The framed glass stone that fronts the screw back appears to have darkened only because the attachment of the mechanism doesn't allow light to pass through it. The screw backs can be modified for pierced ears. These earrings go with absolutely everything and can be worn with all color palettes! Scroll down to see a selection of necklaces and brooches to wear with this lovely pair.USD$195.00
- ArchivesThese stunning 1920s Art Deco earrings combine square-cut and round chicklet-style crystals in graduating sizes. They sparkle beautifully while they swing! The screw-backs are marked sterling, but I cannot say whether the metal that frames each stone is as well. These all-original screw-back earrings are beautifully made, nonetheless. Please note that these earrings can be modified for pierced ears. Scroll down to see several Art Deco pieces to wear with these earrings.USD$225.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese dangling crystal earrings from the 1920s are formed by three faceted, square-cut chicklets, with a diamond-shaped stone set at the earlobe. These all-original screw-back earrings can be modified for pierced ears. The mountings and findings may be sterling silver, but only the fasteners are marked. Because the chicklets are separated by rings, these earrings have lots of movement and light reflection. These Art Deco jewels sparkled on the runway at a recent fashion show. Scroll down to see a selection of complementary pieces.USD$295.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese dangling hexagon earrings each feature a pendant with a large, faceted open-back crystal. It is set in an elaborately-detailed silver-tone frame embellished with a triangle-shaped crystal and marcasites. This pair of 1920s earrings is really unusual and very versatile. The screw-backs can be modified for pierced ears. Made in the former Czechoslovakia, these Art Deco pendants go with everything and look lovely with many pieces in the boutique – scroll down to see a selection.USD$295.00