Emerald & Sterling Arched-Link 1940s Bracelet by Eisenberg
7 1/2" x 1/4"
1944-1948 (based on mark and use of sterling, per Brunialti)
Emerald-cut emerald-glass stone are prong set in arched rhodium-plated sterling silver links in this 1940s classic bracelet by Eisenberg. It has a hidden, tongue-in-grove clasp. The weight of the piece speaks to the quality of its craftsmanship, and the semi-circular links make this bracelet unique. You can wear it with any of my 1950s emerald and diamanté brooches and earrings – scroll down to see a selection.
- Vintage Earrings, 1950s Jewelry, Hattie Carnegie JewelryThese sunburst earrings by Hattie Carnegie have emerald-glass baguettes emanating from a pavé center. The setting is rhodium-plated. These elegant 1950s ear clips coordinate beautifully with a brooch by the same maker in a similar design. Pieces like these never go out of style and always look gorgeous wherever they’re worn. I got to see these earrings sparkle on a model who walked the runway at Toronto Fashion Week 2019. Scroll down to see the coordinating brooch and a dress clip to wear with these lovely jewels.USD$275.00
- Vintage Dress Clips, 1940s Jewelry, Unknown (Maker's Mark is Unknown)This vintage lapel pin is beautiful in design and construction and wearable in many ways. It has faceted emerald-cut and round emerald-glass stones, in sharp contrast to the diamanté and rhodium-plated sterling silver setting. This color combination is rich and versatile. You can wear this jewel on the shoulder or lapel of a jacket, on the shoulder of a dress or sweater, or on a hat or a scarf. The hinged, double-prong fastener works best on weighty fabrics. Although this piece is marked, I cannot identify the maker. The design and use of sterling make me think it’s from the mid-1940s. But I don’t think these details matter – this clip is stunning!USD$275.00
- ArchivesThese domed, early-1950s ear clips by Mazer Bros. are simply beautiful. The pavé tops have overlays of tapered, emerald-glass baguettes. Pairs of trapezoid-shaped emeralds complete the striking design in contrasting colors. These rhodium-plated earrings face each other, to frame your face to perfection. Wear them to add some sparkle to a day or evening ensemble. Scroll down to see a lovely jewel to wear with this pair.USD$185.00
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1950s Jewelry, Hattie Carnegie JewelryThis 1950s sunburst brooch has rays of emerald-glass baguettes emanating from a pavé center and joined by an outer-circle of diamanté. The setting is rhodium-plated with a roll-over safety clasp. The design is classic, and the color combination is lush! In fact, Carnegie made a pair of ear clips with the same motif a few years later. Scroll down to see them.USD$245.00
- ArchivesLayers of emerald rhinestone and diamanté baguette rays radiate from the domed pavé center of this sparkling 1950s brooch by Reinad. The setting is rhodium-plated with a roll-over safety clasp. Reinad pieces are well made and hard to find. Although this brooch is no longer available, you might like a similar piece by Hattie Carnegie – scroll down to see it.USD$195.00