Diamanté Link Bracelet by Schreiber & Hiller
Schreiber & Hiller
7 1/4" x 3/8"
German utility patent # 1138525 issued to Schreiber & Hiller in 1930
This link bracelet has three rows of diamanté in the tank-track pattern so popular with this maker and in the 1930s. In this case, the set stones have a flat top. From the side, the links are trapezoid-shaped. The rhodium-plated setting closes with a concealed clasp and safety chain. What a great bracelet to wear on its own or with others from this group. Scroll down to see some suggestions.
Only 1 item available
- Schreiber & Hiller Jewelry, Vintage Necklaces, 1930s JewelryWith this vintage link necklace from the 1930s, the maker used curved links of diamantés in a tank-track pattern as the centerpiece. The jeweled links have rhodium-plated backs. A link-and-bar chain with a spring-ring clasp complete this Machine Age piece. Because this necklace was in my personal collection, I had it shortened. Its purchase includes four additional links, which are each about one-half-inch long. Scroll down to see some tank track bracelets, also by Schreiber & Hiller, to wear with this wonderful necklace.USD$345.00
- Schreiber & Hiller Jewelry, Vintage Necklaces, 1930s JewelryA beautiful example of Machine Age design that you will love. This vintage black Bakelite necklace features six curved links set with diamantés that alternate with Bakelite (or Galalith) links with pointed tops. Because the jeweled links are curved, the centerpiece follows the curve of your neck instead of laying out in a straight line. A scroll chain with a spring-ring clasp completes this elegant and easy-to-wear necklace that I always enjoyed. You can see it on my favorite model in this blog post. Scroll down to see a bracelet and pair of earrings by the same maker that complement this piece.USD$445.00
- Schreiber & Hiller Jewelry, Vintage Necklaces, 1930s JewelryThis plaque necklace made in Germany in the 1930s has tapered, curved links of diamanté on either side of a black Bakelite disk. It is topped with a large, claw-set diamanté surrounded by smaller stones. When laid out on a table, the necklace forms a wide v-shape. A scroll chain with a spring-ring clasp completes this beautiful piece from my personal collection. Although some stones have aged, this necklace still has lots of sparkle. Scroll down to see a coordinating bracelet and earrings.USD$395.00
- Schreiber & Hiller Jewelry, Vintage Bracelets, 1950s JewelryThis tank-track bracelet features rhodium-plated links in raised settings that the maker called roof-shaped. The surface of each diamanté link is pointed. The edges are engraved. Unlike others with this pattern, this one has a double row in the center. This lovely bracelet closes with a concealed clasp and safety catch. Pair it with other bracelets and/or a similar necklace by this maker for a great day or evening look.USD$375.00
- Schreiber & Hiller Jewelry, Vintage Necklaces, 1930s JewelryThis German necklace has three rows of flat-top links of diamantés. The edges of the links are engraved, and the clasp is the concealed type. The ageing of some stones doesn't detract from the sparkle of this Machine Age piece. Schreiber & Hiller produced jewelry with many variations of this pattern. Scroll down to see an all-diamanté bracelet in a four-row, tank-track pattern, by the same maker.USD$195.00