Onyx, Diamanté & Sterling 3-Row Bracelet by Wachenheimer Bros.
6 7/8" x 1/2"
"WACHENHEIMER" and "STERLING"
1933-1934 ads in "The Jewelers' Circular"
This Wachenheimer sterling, 3 row bracelet has a line of faceted, round onyx-glass stones on either side of a center row of diamanté. The bejeweled fold-over clasp, which joins the harp-shaped link at each end, was used by this maker in the early 1930s, when they were no longer using their Diamonbar trademark. This bracelet was made for a slim wrist. Please note the bracelet length (6 7/8″) and check your wrist size before purchasing this piece. Scroll down to see a great selection of Art Deco pieces to wear with this lovely jewel.
Only 1 item available
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese black onyx drop earrings are probably Czech in origin. A delicate black-and-white-enamel-flower on a silver-tone filigree triangle connects the large, oval pendant to the faceted round stone at the earlobe. These elegant all original screw-back earrings can be modified for pierced ears. Scroll down to see a selection of coordinating pieces for this versatile and unique pair.USD$245.00
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1920s Jewelry, Fishel, Nessler JewelryThis black and white Deco brooch has the popular color combination and geometric motif that were the epitome of style in the Twenties. This timeless sterling silver jewel by Fishel, Nessler closes with a simple C-clasp. Scroll down to see a sterling line bracelet by the same maker with the same colors as well as other Art Deco bracelets to wear with this brooch.USD$295.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese vintage Bakelite earrings are unusual. The pendants in black Bakelite (or other plastic from the 1920s) are embellished with a silver painted design and inlaid diamanté. A sterling chain connects each drop to a diamanté-centered black bead designed to adorn the earlobe. These all-original screw-back earrings can be modified for pierced ears. Light-weight and easy to wear, this fun pair works well for off-duty and business-casual wear. Scroll down to see a selection of Art Deco bracelets to wear with these jewels.USD$245.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis crystal bead necklace has graduated, lantern-shaped beads that are beautifully faceted to reflect light. They are separated by onyx-glass beads and crystal disks. This black-and-white look, so popular in the Twenties, is always in style. The beads have recently been professionally re-strung on wire. This Art Deco necklace closes with a silver-tone filigree, box-shaped concealed clasp. Scroll down to see a selection of earrings and bracelets to wear with this jewel.USD$225.00
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis Art Deco bar brooch is formed from faceted, rectangular onyx-glass and crystal stones. Each end has a faceted, onyx-glass triangle. The silver-tone metal setting has cut-outs, creating a checkered pattern with the stones. They are all open-back, and the workmanship is superb. The trombone clasp and unusual design make me think this brooch is European in origin. I also think the setting is sterling silver, but the mark is unreadable. Scroll down to see Art Deco earrings and bracelets that coordinate beautifully with this jewel. Black-and-white, so popular in the Twenties, never goes out of style!USD$295.00