Onyx & Enamel 1920s Drop Earrings
2" x 1/2"
These black onyx drop earrings are probably Czech in origin. A delicate black-and-white-enamel-flower on a silver-tone filigree triangle connects the large, oval pendant to the faceted round stone at the earlobe. These elegant all original screw-back earrings can be modified for pierced ears. Scroll down to see a selection of coordinating pieces for this versatile and unique pair.
Only 1 item available
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis Art Deco bar brooch is formed from faceted, rectangular onyx-glass and crystal stones. Each end has a faceted, onyx-glass triangle. The silver-tone metal setting has cut-outs, creating a checkered pattern with the stones. They are all open-back, and the workmanship is superb. The trombone clasp and unusual design tell me this brooch is European in origin. I think the setting is sterling silver, but the mark is unreadable. Scroll down to see Art Deco earrings and bracelets that coordinate beautifully with this jewel. Black-and-white, so popular in the Twenties, never goes out of style!USD$295.00
- Vintage Bracelets, 1920s Jewelry, Unknown (Maker's Mark is Unknown)This onyx and silver bracelet has seven faceted, oval glass stones prong-set and mounted on oval frames joined with links. The stones are 1/4″ high and have points in the center. The setting is sterling silver with a spring-ring clasp. This well-made Art Deco piece, which is longer than most of its era, is signed. However, I can’t determine the maker’s name. Scroll down to see several onyx pieces that complement this jewel.USD$295.00
- Vintage Bracelets, 1920s Jewelry, Fishel, Nessler JewelryThis black onyx bracelet with diamanté accents is an Art Deco classic. Each faceted, square-cut stone is set in its own sterling silver box. This early line bracelet (called a flexible bracelet in its day) has a concealed clasp with a safety catch. You can wear this piece alone or with two other vintage bracelets, as shown in the last photo. Scroll down to see a sterling bar pin in black and white by the same maker as well as other coordinating Art Deco pieces. Or wear this bracelet with more contemporary jewels.USD$195.00
- Vintage Bracelets, 1930s Jewelry, Wachenheimer Bros. JewelryThis Wachenheimer sterling, 3 row bracelet has a line of faceted, round onyx-glass stones on either side of a center row of diamanté. The bejeweled fold-over clasp, which joins the harp-shaped link at each end, was used by this maker in the early 1930s, when they were no longer using their Diamonbar trademark. This bracelet was made for a slim wrist. Please note the bracelet length (6 7/8") and check your wrist size before purchasing this piece. Scroll down to see a great selection of Art Deco pieces to wear with this lovely jewel.USD$345.00
- Vintage Bracelets, 1930s Jewelry, Wachenheimer Bros. JewelryThis Wachenheimer Bros bracelet has faceted, square-cut onyx-glass stones channel-set in sterling silver, with engraved edges and diamanté-studded clasps. This jewel was made in two sections, with identical fold-over clasps in both places. The type of clasp dates this piece to the early 1930s, after the company stopped using their Diamonbar trademark and near the end of their production. This bracelet was made for a slim wrist, so please note the bracelet length (6 7/8″) and check your wrist size before purchasing this piece. The last photo shows it along with two other line bracelets – bracelets like these were commonly worn in multiples. Scroll down to see their details as well as other onyx jewels to wear with this lovely one.USD$295.00