Sterling Silver Link Bracelet with Flowers
7" x 1"
Design patent D152,081 issued to William W. Hobé in 1948
This sterling silver link bracelet with floral basket panels has a concealed clasp and safety chain. The intricate flowers have layers of petals, and the back clearly shows the detailed design and handcrafted workmanship Hobé is known for. You could wear this beautiful jewel with any of this maker’s brooches with a floral motif – scroll down to see a selection.
Only 1 item available
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1940s Jewelry, Hobé JewelryThis 1940s oval brooch has flowers and leaves in sterling silver applied to an oval base. The result is a piece with lovely textures and depth. Even the back shows the meticulous workmanship that went into the crafting of this jewel. The pin closes with a roll-over safety clasp. This design is similar to two others the maker patented in the early 1940s. Scroll down to see a Hobé bracelet with a floral motif.USD$175.00
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1940s Jewelry, Hobé JewelryThis jeweled brooch is a bouquet of sterling silver flowers, stems, and leaves. They are tied in a bow and accented with collet-set pink tourmaline, pale sapphire and peridot glass stones. This brooch, with its roll-over safety clasp, is another example of the fine hand-made 1940s jewelry Hobé is known for. I particularly love the size and vertical orientation of this jewel. Scroll down to see one of this maker’s bracelets with a floral motif that coordinates well with this brooch.USD$295.00
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1940s Jewelry, Hobé JewelryThis pair of Hobé brooches is delicate and lovely. Each is a flower with a deep-pink tourmaline (almost fuchsia) center. The sterling petals on one side are furled; those on the other side feature a beautiful open-work design that is known as fretwork. You can wear the pair together on the shoulder of a dress or jacket, or on either side of a collar. What a lovely adornment for a bride's hair! These brooches were hand-made. Although they’re marked “DESIGN PAT’D”, I have been unable to identify a design patent that looks like them.USD$225.00
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1940s Jewelry, Hobé JewelryThis Hobé sterling silver brooch is petite (by Hobé standards), but it has the same level of detail and quality workmanship as its larger sisters. The intricate buds on either side of the central flower are particularly lovely. From the 1940s, this three-dimensional piece has a roll-over safety clasp. Scroll down to see a bracelet by Hobé that also has a floral motif.USD$175.00
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1940s Jewelry, Hobé JewelryThis sterling silver rose brooch is just one of numerous floral pieces designed by this extraordinary maker. In my opinion, Hobé made the best sterling flowers in the 1940s. On this pin, the large blossom at the center with surrounding buds illustrate his exceptional design talent and the company’s high-level of craftsmanship. Their pieces were all hand-made at this time. The unusual design of this brooch is similar to one that was patented in 1940. The pin closes with a roll-over safety clasp. Scroll down to see a sterling bracelet by the same maker.USD$225.00
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, Costume Jewelry Sets / Parures, 1940s Jewelry, Hobé JewelryThis Hobé sterling jewelry set illustrates the unsurpassed quality of this maker’s flowers. The brooch has richly-detailed, textured layers of buds and leaves that emanate from the multi-layered center flower. The earrings replicate the brooch center. The pin closes with a roll-over safety clasp; the earrings have screw-backs. This set is one of this maker's more complex and unusual designs from the 1940s and doesn’t need any colored stones to make it sparkle. Scroll down to see a flower bracelet by Hobé that coordinates with this amazing set.USD$295.00