Emerald, Diamanté & Sterling 1920s Bracelet
7 1/8" x 1/4"
"STERLING" on clasp back
This vintage costume bracelet is exceptional! It features rectangular sterling silver links set with faceted, triangular-cut emerald-glass stones. Each link has a bead-set diamanté in each corner. The edges of the bracelet are engraved. This piece closes with a concealed clasp and safety catch. Given the outstanding quality and beautiful design of this Art Deco bracelet, I’m surprised that it has no maker’s mark. This jewel walked the runway at Toronto Fashion Week for Spring 2019. The model wore it with a fabulous pair of 1950s emerald earrings. Scroll down to see them and other coordinating pieces. Which earrings would you choose to accompany this beautiful bracelet?
Out of stock
- Vintage Earrings, 1950s Jewelry, Hattie Carnegie JewelryThese sunburst earrings by Hattie Carnegie have emerald-glass baguettes emanating from a pavé center. The setting is rhodium-plated. These elegant 1950s ear clips coordinate beautifully with a brooch by the same maker in a similar design. Pieces like these never go out of style and always look gorgeous wherever they’re worn. I got to see these earrings sparkle on a model who walked the runway at Toronto Fashion Week 2019. Scroll down to see the coordinating brooch and a dress clip to wear with these lovely jewels.USD$245.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1950s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese diamanté dangle earrings are inset with emerald enamel accents and have additional sparkling stones at the earlobes. Onyx-glass hoops form the bottom of these lovely and versatile pendants. The ear wires for pierced ears are original, but the lever backs are unmarked. These earrings are probably European in origin. Though Art Deco in style, something about this pair makes me think they may be from a later Revival era. Nevertheless, they are beautiful! Scroll down to see a selection of complimentary Art Deco bracelets.USD$345.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1930s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThese emerald bead earrings from the early-1930s are Czech in origin. An emerald-glass stone in a silver-tone setting sits at the earlobe. The chain that connects the top and the faceted, round glass ball pendant has a lantern-shaped bead in the middle. The color of the crystal beads is a pale shade of emerald green (without a bluish tint). These all-original screw-back earrings can be modified for pierced ears. Earrings like these never go out of style! An elegant accessory for day or evening wear. Scroll down to see an Art Deco bracelet to complete your ensemble.USD$225.00
- Vintage Dress Clips, 1940s Jewelry, Vintage Miriam Haskell JewelryThis Frank Hess dress clip is a well-known World War II design. It features emerald-glass beads atop and hanging from silver-tone metal leaves inset with diamanté – much like a bunch of grapes. In typical Haskell style, the large beads have metal tips. The components are hand-sewn onto the pierced plastic back, which is finished with a dress clip. This piece is unsigned, but its maker is well documented. Although this lovely dress clip needs to be handled with care, it has retained its original beauty. An elegant addition to your jewelry wardrobe!USD$195.00
- ArchivesThis mid-1930s Art Deco pin is a variation on the era’s bar brooch. It features two faceted, square-cut emerald-glass stones at each end. The centerpiece is a diamanté-encrusted circle in a starburst pattern with emerald stones emanating from the pavé center. On each side is a smaller diamanté-encrusted cut-out circle. The setting is rhodium-plated sterling silver with a roll-over safety clasp. A well-executed, intricate design. Wear this lovely piece with your own diamond stud earrings (faux or real) and an emerald and diamanté filigree bracelet – scroll down to see it.USD$195.00
- Vintage Necklaces, 1920s Jewelry, Unsigned JewelryThis dainty and elegant Art Deco emerald necklace features three faceted, square-cut, glass chicklets suspended from chromium-plated filigree links. The chicklets alternate with triangle-shaped filigree panels embellished with smaller, square-cut emerald-glass stones. The color is rich and lush. The paper-clip chain closes with a spring-ring clasp. This necklace is perfect for V-necklines. Can’t you picture it on one of the Crawley sisters on Downton Abbey? Scroll down to see a bracelet to wear with this jewel.USD$295.00
- Vintage Earrings, 1950s Jewelry, Schreiner JewelryThese Schreiner earrings are striking in design and color, with lush-emerald-glass stones accented with faux pearls and diamanté. Though unsigned, these 1950s ear clips show all of the characteristics of Schreiner pieces. They have high-quality stones in dog-tooth settings with donut-hole ear clips. The emeralds even have inclusions! These silver-tone earrings are stunning for any occasion. They face each other, so they frame your face and make whatever you’re wearing look even more special. This pair sparkled on the runway at Toronto Fashion Week for Spring 2019.USD$275.00
- Vintage Brooches & Pins, 1920s Jewelry, Ostby & Barton JewelryThis 1920s brooch has a large, faceted, cushion-cut emerald-glass stone in the center, with a pair of faceted, triangular emerald and crystal stones at each end. The settings are sterling silver mounted atop a filigree base. This classy and classic Art Deco piece is by Ostby & Barton, a company well-regarded today for their work in precious metals and precious/semi-precious stones. The high-level of their craftsmanship shows in this piece, which closes with a roll-over clasp. Scroll down to see a selection of Art Deco jewels to wear with this beautiful bar brooch.USD$245.00