Exquisite vintage jewelry for women with far from ordinary tastes
TruFaux Jewels offers elegant and unique necklaces, earrings, bracelets, brooches, clips, and accessories by notable American and European designers, from the flapper style to The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel.
Barbara’s Picks: Florals for Spring
If it’s spring, it’s time to bring out your flowers – in your garden and your wardrobe. These jewels will stay in bloom all year round
- 1950s Jewelry, Hattie Carnegie Jewelry, Vintage Brooches & PinsThis vintage gold brooch is a graceful and elegant 1950s jewel by Hattie Carnegie. The bottom layer is a furled leaf made from openwork, gold-tone metal. Tiny turquoise-glass beads decorate the flower layer on top. Both layers are pavé-embellished. The detail is superb, especially on the back, as one would expect from this fashion house. This piece closes with a roll-over safety clasp. Just add your own gold hoop or diamond stud earrings.USD$275.00USD$275.00
- 1940s Jewelry, Hobé Jewelry, Vintage BraceletsThis vintage aquamarine bracelet has six panels of flower petals with a large, round aqua-glass stone in each center. Hand-made by Hobé in the 1940s, this bracelet illustrates the high-quality of their pieces. Even the connecting links are decorated with small flowers. This sterling silver bracelet has a fold-over clasp. The same floral motif and sterling/aquamarine combination can be found in several brooches (some with matching earrings) by this maker – scroll down to see them.USD$345.00USD$345.00
- 1930s Jewelry, Fahrner Jewelry, Vintage NecklacesThis Theodor Fahrner necklace has scrolled filigree-topped flower petals and decorative links that illustrate the high quality of this maker’s work and the elegant simplicity of their design. This charming sterling silver piece has a touch of gilt remaining on the petals. This necklace closes with a spring-ring clasp. Even the link that attaches to the clasp is decorated! Scroll down to see a gorgeous Fahrner bracelet to wear with this lovely necklace from my personal collection.USD$795.00USD$795.00
- 1930s Jewelry, Unsigned Jewelry, Vintage EarringsThese lapis blue earrings are formed from molded-glass panels that look like carved gemstones. The flower motif in the blue-glass pendants is present in the silver-tone metal components that connect the pendant to the earring top. These all-original, unusual earrings have screw-backs, but they can be modified for pierced ears. Because these Art Deco earrings are 2″ long and bold (the glass panels are 3/4-inch squares), I would wear these drops with only an Art Deco bracelet – scroll down to see a selection. This versatile color is perfect for those who like to wear cool hues.USD$295.00USD$295.00
How to Wear Vintage
The Latest Story
- Barbara SchwartzRead more
If you follow me, you know that I love films from Hollywood’s “Golden Age” as much as I treasure the costume jewelry produced at that time. Whenever I see a…
TruFaux Jewels founder Barbara Schwartz is a passionate collector of vintage costume jewelry, who shares her love through her collections, through her writing, and directly with the women she helps adorn. She believes jewelry is meant to be worn, not stored in a drawer or bank vault. Barbara wants every woman who buys her pieces to feel extraordinary while wearing them.